Clash of Clans - mobile strategy game
Pros & Cons of Clash of Clans
- Free to download
- Сonstant new updates of the game
- No convenient PC version
- Hard to climb to new level, when your base has high level already
Clash of Clans is mobile strategy video game with high quality graphic and great gameplay.
It was released by Supercell (Finnish game developer of such as games like Hay Day, Boom Beach, Clash Royale, Brawl Stars) on August 2, 2012. The game has million users all over the world with huge community of fans on Facebook, VK, Reddit, Instagram.
Clash of Clans has more than 51.9 million downloads on Google play store and 4.8 million downloads on App Store.
Simply, player starts the game from a small village, where he needs to build buildings, walls, create army, mine resources attack other villages, gram gold and elixir and make own village bigger.
What’s interesting about this mobile strategy game?
1) You need to develop village by building gold mines and elixir collectors. The more gold and elixir you have, the higher level buildings you can build such as: Town Hall, Army Camp, Gold/Elixir storage, Gem mine.
2) You can train troops with elixir: Barbarian • Archer • Giant • Goblin • Wall Breaker • Balloon • Wizard • Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A • Baby Dragon • Miner • Electro Dragon • Yeti
Troops with Dark elixir: Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem • Witch • Lava Hound • Bowler • Ice Golem
You will have hero: big human creatures, who fight on your side.
3) Join Clans to be more stronger and participate Clan Wars. Clans it’s a group of allies, who can support each other by sending troops to your village to protect it.
4) It’s online multiplayer game, which means your village can be under attack all the time. Other players can attack your village only when you’re offline.
5) You can buy Gems to increase speed of buildings and get higher level of your village.
6) It has a world chat, where you can chat with players different countries, find your Clans and friends.
Clash of Clans is a legend game with enormous fans all over the world. Thereby, have been appeared many sites like Clash of clans wiki, private servers to play COC (Clash of Clans abbreviation). On these private servers you can build anything, have any amount of resources, fight with troops and it’s pretty fun.
Try this game on mobile devices, it’s easy to download and play. COC will drag you for many hours, definitely.